Table of Contents
- How to play Cash Noire slot
- Award Lines and Symbols
- Minigames, bonuses and extras
- Graphics, animations and sound
- Frequently asked questions
- How are Cash Noire free spins activated??
- Are there different bet limits?
Cash Noire 2021 slot
NetEnt's Cash Noire slot is a 5-reel online slot with 1024 pay lines. Inspired by a well-known crime novel set in America in the mid-twentieth century, this online slot offers you to solve a mysterious murder in the shoes of Detective Flint. Cash Noire is one of NetEnt's most sophisticated online slots with free spins, multiplier, avalanche and exclusive features such as the "Crime Zone".
How to play Cash Noire slot
Playing the Cash Noire slot is as exciting as solving a crime in the style of film noir from the 1940s or 1950s. There is no shortage of intrigues, clues and even a "fatal woman".
The configuration button of this slot machine also allows you to activate several interesting options such as the voice of the narrator, its subtitles (only in English) and quick spins.
In the Cash Noire slot the minimum bet is 0.€ 20 and a maximum of € 200. Its volatility is medium-low with an RTP of 96.06%. The chances of getting the free spins round is 1/5. According to NetEnt, 75% of the prizes are awarded on spins, the remaining 25% during the various bonus rounds of the game.
Award Lines and Symbols
The Cash Noire slot symbols are clearly inspired by the typical characters from a police crime novel or film noir. Everyone multiplies your bet if they appear 3, 4 or 5 times on the reels.
Minigames, bonuses and extras
The Cash Noire slot is one of the slots with the most sophisticated bonus rounds that we have come across in the NetEnt catalog. You can activate 3 bonus rounds, including free spins.
The avalanche function is activated with any winning combination. The winning symbols disappear and give way to others, as if it were an avalanche or waterfall, which can form another possible winning combination.
At each turn there is an area outlined in bright red with 3 symbols that can take different forms (not necessarily a line). This is the “Crime Zone”, and if winning symbols appear in it, a track from the track list on the left panel is activated.
The hint list indicates how close you are to triggering the free spins round. The “Crime Zone” can be expanded to group 4 or 5 more symbols as more tracks are activated. If you hit 13 tracks, a round of 6 free spins is triggered.
When the free spins round is activated, so does the multiplier, which multiplies your bet x1 up to x7. In addition, in this round, the "Crime Zone" groups 5 symbols. In the left panel appears a map to hunt down the murderer, which is unlocked as winning combinations appear in the "Crime Zone".
In the free spins round itself you can activate another extra in which you can multiply your bet x10, thus giving the case of Detective Flint closed.
Graphics, animations and sound
The design and sound of the Cash Noire slot machine recreates like few other slot machines the atmosphere of classic film noir films. Aesthetically, the slot uses dark tones that contrast with the neons of the night in the city and on the right the detective's client, the typical “fatal woman”, is observed smoking in his dark office.
In addition, each twist is accompanied by music that inspires mystery, intrigue and stalking. Sometimes you can hear the voice-over of the detective telling his experience to solve the case as if from H. Bogart will be covered in "The Eternal Dream" by Howard Hawks.
Frequently asked questions
This online slot machine is available in many online casinos in USA with NetEnt as a provider such as Codere, 888 Casino, Party Casino, Luckia and Casino777.
How are Cash Noire free spins activated??
To activate the free spins of this online slot you only have to activate 13 tracks through the "Crime Zone" function.
Are there different bet limits?
Absolutely. All NetEnt games are optimized to be enjoyed on any type of mobile device, from Smartphones to tablets.
More Related Guides For You
Internet casinos laws vary in every country all over the planet and are liable to change. Thusly, we ask our perusers to really take a look at neighbourhood laws prior to taking part in internet betting. We don't excuse betting inwards where it isn't allowed